We are always looking for awesome talent to join our team! To be added to our pool of candidates for consideration of future available positions, please submit your resume to Ted Wright or Ashley Barfoot.
Current Available Positions:
Hal Wright Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Buick is seeking a professional, enthusiastic, full time Lube/Tire Technician to join their team of professionals at their dealership located in Owen Sound. The Lube/Tire Technician contributes to the operational efficiency of the service department and to positive CSI results by maintaining a high level of excellence during the maintenance process for customer vehicles.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting routine maintenance service on vehicles including tire & wheel installation, oil changes, vehicle inspections and other basic preventative maintenance
- Staying up-to-date with regard to the technical aspects of vehicles
- Working closely with the Parts Department and the Service Consultants
- Being detail-oriented & writing on the work order the maintenance completed, the parts required & the labour to be charged
- Documenting any other vehicle problems that were noted during servicing
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a lube/tire technician position
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and ensure quality and quantity of work meets expectations
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Product knowledge is an asset
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
What we offer:
- Established family owned and operated business
- Positive working environment with active leadership support
- Benefit package including health & dental plans
Apprenticeship opportunity may be available for the right candidate.
Please apply in person to Brent Barfoot, Service Manager.